Monday, October 1, 2012

16x2 LCD Controller in VHDL

Hello Everybody. The LCD 16x2 code is ready. Just one bug which is still not recognized. You need to program code 2 times on board to see it work. I dont know why its behaving like that.

The text data is stored in a HEX file and is loaded onto the ROM of 32x8 byte size. It can be reconfigured easily.

I will be uploading code in short of time with some new features.

And after that be ready for a BMP decoder. Get ready with your pic to be seen on Monitor via FPGA.

Updated:

I didnt made  changes to code, if you program fpga 2 times without turning it off the code works(It worked on my DE1 board)
I have uploaded project compiled for DE1 board, mail me your quiries, and if anyone finds bug in code.

Project zip Download: LCD_TEST.zip

1 comment:

  1. i have developed a driver also...yess.. same thing happens to me... i have to burn it twice .. then only it works... dnt know why.. any updates will be usefull..

    ReplyDelete

Website is being updated with new UI!

Hi E veryone , Pardon me. It took me very long to get back on managing this website. You all during some part of a time in your life, you ...